the heart of the matter
So, What is the HEART of the Matter?
The heart of the matter is the same across time, scale and scope. The HEART of the matter is characterized by and imbued with love and joy and capacity and connection and ease in movement — oh yes, and change, learning and adaptation.
How does this show itself in such diverse endeavors and fields as yoga and meeting management and community activism and homesteading, and in human conversation or our relationship with our environment/natural world?
- Different languages used with the same underlying meaning and intention, spoken from the heart.
- Different activities inspired and driven by the same underlying principles of integration and flow.
- Different strategies responding to the dynamism of Life Itself, seeking fulfillment.
- Different players with like-minded spirit/consciousness, listening as well as sharing their expertise and insights and vision.
- Different vibrations and tones emerging from (rising out of and falling back into) the same underlying and fundamental wholeness of nature and spiritual ground.
- Different outcomes and deliverables imbued with love and joy and capacity and connection and ease in movement.